Cheesy Cauliflower Biscuits
Servings 24 small biscuits
- 1 cauliflower head leaves removed
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- ⅓ cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- ½ cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Make Mashed Cauliflower Preheat the oven to 400°F. Steam cauliflower for about 10-12 minutes or until very tender, then transfer to a food processor. Add minced garlic and pulse several times until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer mashed cauliflower into a large mixing bowl. Add in two whole eggs, cheddar cheese, Nonfat Greek yogurt, salt and pepper and mix together.
- In a separate bowl, beat egg whites until stiff. Then, slowly fold the egg whites into the cauliflower mixture.
- Coat a mini muffin pan with cooking spray of your choice. Then fill the cups to the top with the cauliflower mixture. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown.
- Remove from the pan, and set on a cooling rack.